Here are the full results for the Bellator 229 card which took place on October 4 in Temecula, California.
In the main event, Lorenz Larkin defeated Andrey Koreshkov by split decision in a close bout. Goiti Yamauchi also claimed the Bellator submission record with an armbar on Saad Awad.
- 170lbs: Lorenz Larkin def Andrey Koreshkov by Split Decision (29-28 x 2, 28-29)
- 155lbs: Goiti Yamauchi def Saad Awad by Submission (Armbar), 1:40 round 1
- W125lbs: Keri Melendez def Mandy Polk by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 3)
- 185lbs: Tony Johnson def Joe Schilling by Knockout (Punch), 2:07 round 3
- 145lbs: Salim Mukhidinov def Adel Altamimiby Unanimous Decision (29-27, 30-26, 30-27)
- 185lbs: Anatoly Tokov def Hracho Darpinyan by TKO (Punches), 4:38 round 2
- 170lbs: Derek Anderson def Guillerme Vasconcelos by Unanimous Decison (30-27 x 3)
- 170lbs: Joey Davis def Jeff Peterson by Knockout (Flying Knee), 1:00 round 1
- 185lbs: Johnny Eblen def Mauricio Alonso by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 30-26)
- 155lbs: Vladimir Tokov def Brandon Hastings by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 30-26)
- 185lbs: Jordan Newman def Riley Miller by TKO (Strikes), 4:28 round 1
- 155lbs: Kevin Gentapanan def Sunni Imhotep by Split Decision (29-28 x 2, 28-29)
- 145lbs: Jay-Jay Wilson def Jorge Juarez by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), 1:33 round 1