Bellator 231 Results
Here are the full results for the Bellator 231 card taking place on October 25 in Uncasville, Connecticut.
In the main event, we witnessed the rematch between Heavyweights Frank Mir and Roy Nelson. Like the first time around, Frank Mir defeated Roy Nelson by Unanimous Decision in a pretty slow fight. Both guys stood at range and were not that active during the 15 minutes contest.
In the co-main event, UFC veteran Phil Davis defeated Karl Albrektsson by TKO in the third round.
Jake Hager also fought Anthony Garrett in a bout that ended in a no-contest. In fact, two low blows from Hager rendered Garrett unable to continue.
Canadian Mandel Nallo was also in action after a long layoff. He suffered the first loss of his pro career by TKO due to leg kicks against solid prospect Killys Motta.
Here are the full Bellator 231 results:
- 265lbs: Frank Mir def Roy Nelson by Unanimous ecision (29-28 x 2, 30-27)
- 205lbs: Phil Davis def Karl Albrektsson by TKO (Strikes), 3:06 round 3
- 170lbs: Ed Ruth def Jason Jackson by Split Decision (29-28 x 2, 28-29)
- W125lbs: Ilara Joanne def Bec Rawlings by Submission (Kneebar), 3:35 round 2
- 265lbs: Jake Hager vs Anthony Garrett ended in a No Contest (Low Blow), 1:56 round 1
- 125lbs: Phumi Nkuta def Adrian Haly by Unanimous Decision (30-26 x 2, 30-27)
- 170lbs: Connor Dixon def Orkhan Ismatzade by Submission (Kimura), 0:42 round 1
- 155lbs: Killys Mota def Mandel Nallo by TKO (Injury), 1:16 round 3
- W145lbs: Jessy Miele def Talita Nogueira by Split Decision (30-27 x 2, 28-29)
- 265lbs: Steve Mowry def Gokhan Saricam by Submission (Kimura), 0:56 round 2
- 205lbs: Dalton Rosta def Claude Wilcox by TKO (Strikes), 4:23 round 2
- 185lbs: Tim Caron def Lucas Pimenta Borges by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 3)
- 170lbs: Jon Manley def Thiago Oliveira by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 2, 30-27)
- W105lbs: Elise Reed def Rebecca Bryggman by TKO (Punches), 4:48 round 1