Bellator 236 Results
Here are the full results for the Bellator 236 event taking place in Honolulu, Hawaii on December 21, 2019.
The main event was a Women’s Flyweight title fight between champ Ilima-Lei MacFarlane and Kate Jackson. The hometown favorite dominated the fight on the feet and almost finished Jackson many times on the ground. The challenger was super tough but the Hawaian champion was able to win the decision easily.
The card also featured the first first round one matchup from the Bellator World Featherweight Grand Prix between AJ McKee and Derek Campos. McKee was dominant en route to an armbar victory in the beginning of the third round. He advances to the next round of the tournament.
Here are the full Bellator 236 results:
Main Card (10pm)
- Women’s Flyweight title: Ilima-Lei MacFarlane def Kate Jackson by Unanimous Decision (50-44 x 2, 50-45)
- 145lbs: A.J. McKee def Derek Campos by Submission (Armbar), 1:08 round 3
- 170lbs: Jason Jackson def Kiichi Kunimoto by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 3)
- W125lbs: Juliana Velasquez def Bruna Ellen by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 30-26)
- 135lbs: Raufeon Stots def Cheyden Leiloha by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 29-28)
- 155lbs: Zach Zane def Nainoa Dung by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 3)
- 135lbs: Swayne Lunasco def Kaylan Gorospe by TKO (Punches), 3:29 round 3
- 170lbs: Ben Wilhelm def Kealii Kanekoa by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), 2:24 round 1
- 155lbs: Dustin Barca def Brandon Pieper by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), 0:58 round 1
- 145lbs: Kai Kamaka III def Spencer Higa by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 3)
- 155lbs: Keoni Diggs def Scotty Hao by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), 2:23 round 2