Bellator 238 Results
Here are the full results for the Bellator 238 card taking place on January 25, 2020 in Inglewood, California.
The main event features the highly anticipated Bellator debut of Cris Cyborg who fights consensus number 2 Women’s Featherweight in the world and Bellator champion Julia Budd. Still, she was not that much of a test for the Brazilian who stopped her by TKO in the beginning of the fourth round after a dominating performance.
The Bellator World Featherweight Grand Prix also continues with a matchup between Darrion Caldwell and super dangerous KO artist Adam Borics. The Wolf got the job done quickly as he needed one takedown to submit the undefeated fighter from Hungary by Rear-Naked Choke in the very first round. He will now face his nemesis A.J. McKee in the semifinals of the Grand Prix.
Main Card (10pm)
- Women’s Featherweight Title: Cris Cyborg def Julia Budd by TKO (Strikes), round 4
- Bellator Featherweight World Grand Prix: Darrion Caldwell def Adam Borics by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), 2:20 round 1
- 145lbs: Juan Archuleta def Henry Corrales by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 3)
- 135lbs: Sergio Pettis def Alfred Khashakyan by Submission (Guillotine), 3:00 round 1
- 170lbs: Raymond Daniels def Jason King by TKO (Ground-and-Pound), 3:07 round 1
- W115lbs: Emilee King def Ava Knight by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), 2:18 round 1
- 160lbs: Brandon Bender def Joshua Jones by Unanimous Decision (30-26, 30-27, 29-27)
- 145lbs: Aaron Pico def Daniel Carey by Knockout (Punch), 0:15 round 2
- 145lbs: AJ Agazarm def Adel Altamimi by Submission (Triangle Choke), 1:22 round 3
- 145lbs: Jay Jay Wilson def Mario Navarro by Submission (Armbar), 2:48 round 1
- 180lbs: Curtis Millender def Moses Murrietta by Unanimous Decision (30-26 x 2, 30-27)
- 155lbs: Chris Avila def Anthony Taylor by Majority Decision (28-28, 29-28 x 2)
- 170lbs: Miguel Jacob def David Pacheco by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 30-26)