Here are the full results for the Cage Warriors 113 card taking place on March 20 in Manchester, England. This event is the last MMA event planned for a little while with the recent Coronavirus outbreak around the world.
The main event is a UFC fight. In fact, both Darren Stewart and Bartosz Fabinski were scheduled to fight on the now-postponed UFC London card. When the event fell appart, the UFC gave two fights to the Cage Warriors event, including one between Stewart and Fabinski. The other UFC fight could not go on as planned but this UFC Middleweight contest will headline the event.
The Cage Warriors Lightweight title is also on the line as top-prospect Mason Jones fights Joe McColgan for the belt. Paddy Pimblett is also in action on the card.
Here are the full Cage Warriors 113 results:
Main Card (5pm)
- 185lbs: Bartosz Fabinski def Darren Stewart by Unanimous Decision (30-26 x 2, 30-27)
- Lightweight title: Mason Jones def Joe McColgan by TKO (Strikes), 4:40 round 1
- 170lbs: David Bear def Nathan Jones by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 3)
- 155lbs: Paddy Pimblett def Decky Dalton by TKO (Strikes), 2:51 round 1
- 145lbs: Perry Goodwin def Steve Aimable by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 3)
- 125lbs: Coner Hignett def Darren O’Gorman by Knockout (Punch), 2:12 round 3
- 125lbs: Adam Amarasinghe def Jake Bond by Knockout (Knee), 4:59 round 1
- 185lbs: Jamie Richardson def Matthew Bonner by Unanimous Decision (30-26 x 2, 30-27)
- 145lbs: James Hendin def Kris Edwards by Unanimous Decision (30-27, 30-26, 30-25)
- 155lbs: Aidan Stephen def Jack Collins by TKO (Strikes), 1:24 round 1
- 148lbs: Kingsley Crawford def Lewis Monarch by Submission (Triangle Choke), 2:45 round 2