UFC 241 Results
Here are the full results for the UFC 241 card taking place in Anaheim, California on August 17, 2019.
In the main event, Stipe Miocic was probably behind on the scorecards when he came out with some huge body shots in the fourth round before knocking Daniel Cormier out. He then regained the UFC Heavyweight Championship after loosing it to DC last year.
In the co-main event, Nate Diaz mostly had his way against Anthony Pettis in his return fight. He defeated him by decision and then called out Jorge Masvidal in what is the fight we never knew we dreamed about.
Paulo Costa also had a great performance in a very entertaining fight against Yoel Romero. The Brazilian won by decision in a fight that many people had going in Romero’s way.
Here are the full UFC 241 Results:
PPV Main Card (10pm)
- 265lbs: Stipe Miocic def Daniel Cormier by Knockout (Punches), 4:09 round 4
- 170lbs: Nate Diaz def Anthony Pettis by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 29-28)
- 185lbs: Paulo Costa def Yoel Romero by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 3)
- 145lbs: Sodiq Yusuff def Gabriel Benitez by TKO (Punches), 4:14 round 1
- 185lbs: Derek Brunson def Ian Heinisch by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 3)
- 155lbs: Khama Worthy def Devonte Smith by TKO (Punches), 4:15 round 1
- 135lbs: Cory Sandhagen def Raphael Assuncao by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 29-28)
- 155lbs: Drakkar Klose def Christos Giagos by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 3)
- 135lbs: Casey Kenney def Manny Bermudez by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 3)
Fight Pass Prelims (6:30pm)
- W115lbs: Hannah Cifers def Jodie Esquibel by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 29-28)
- 135lbs: Kyung Ho Kang def Brandon Davis by Split Decision (29-28 x 2, 28-29)
- W125lbs: Sabina Mazo def Shana Dobson by Unanimous Decision (30-25 x 2, 30-24)