UFC 246 Results
Here are the full UFC 246 results. The event is taking place on January 18, 2020 at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
In the main event, Conor McGregor made his highly anticipated return to competition against Donald “Cowboy” Cerrone. He defeated him by TKO in the very beginning of the fight landing multiple shot including as big head kick. The fight only lasted 40 seconds.
Diego Ferreira cashed in on his opportunity against a top fighter as he submitted Anthony Pettis in round 2. Ferreira used his pressure and superior grappling to dominate the former champion.
On the prelims, Roxanne Modafferi scored a major upset as she easily defeated top-prospect Maycee Barber by decision. Barber clearly injured her knee during the fight. Drew Dober also scored an upset win with a first round knockout of Nasrat Haqparast.
PPV Main Card (10pm)
- 170lbs: Conor McGregor def Donald Cerrone by TKO (Strikes), 0:40 round 1
- W135lbs: Holly Holm def Raquel Pennington by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 29-28)
- 265lbs: Aleksei Oleinik def Maurice Greene by Submission (Armbar), 4:38 round 2
- 135lbs: Brian Kelleher def Ode Osbourne by Submission (Guillotine), 2:49 round 1
- 155lbs: Diego Ferreira def Anthony Pettis by Submission (Rear-Naked Choke), 1:46 round 2
- W125lbs: Roxanne Modafferi def Maycee Barber by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 30-26)
- 145lbs: Sodiq Yusuff def Andre Fili by Unanimous Decision (29-28 x 2)
- 125lbs: Askar Askarov def Tim Elliott by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 29-28)
- 155lbs: Drew Dober def Nasrat Haqparast by TKO (Punches), 1:10 round 1
Fight Pass Prelims (7pm)
- 205lbs: Aleksa Camur def Justin Ledet by Unanimous Decision (30-27 x 2, 29-28)
- W125lbs: Sabina Mazo def J.J. Aldrich by Split Decision (29-28 x 2, 28-29)