UFC 246 weigh in Results
Here are the full results for the UFC 246 weigh in. The event takes place tomorrow, on January 18, at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Both Conor McGregor and Donald Cerrone made weight for their main event fight.
Things did not go that well for Alexa Grasso who weighed in at 121,5lbs for her 115lbs contest with Claudia Gadelha. Unfortunately the commission had to cancel the fight.
Grasso was not the only women who missed weight as Sabina Mazo came in just 0,25lbs over the allowed 126lbs limit. That small miscalculation will cost her 20% of her purse.
PPV Main Card
- 170lbs: Conor McGregor (170) vs Donald Cerrone (170)
- W135lbs: Holly Holm (135.5) vs Raquel Pennington (136)
- 265lbs: Maurice Greene (243) vs Aleksei Oleinik (238)
- W115lbs: Claudia Gadelha (115.5) vs Alexa Grasso (121.5) **Fight Cancelled**
- 155lbs: Diego Ferreira (155.5) vs Anthony Pettis (155.5)
- W125lbs: Maycee Barber (126) vs Roxanne Modafferi (125)
- 145lbs: Andre Fili (145.5) vs Sodiq Yusuff (146)
- 125lbs: Askar Askarov (126) vs Tim Elliott (125.5)
- 155lbs: Drew Dober (155.5) vs Nasrat Haqparast (156)
Fight Pass Prelims
- 205lbs: Aleksa Camur (204) vs Justin Ledet (205)
- 135lbs: Brian Kelleher (136) vs Ode Osbourne (135)
- W125lbs: J.J. Aldrich (125.5) vs Sabina Mazo (126.25)*