Here are the full results for the UFC 248 weigh in that took place earlier today. The event is set for the T-Mobile arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Yoel Romero was the last fighter to step on the scale but he was able to make weight for his championship fight. Champion Israel Adesanya also made weight without issue to make the fight official.
Emily Whitmire was the only fighter who missed weight as she weighed in at 117,5lbs for her Strawweight contest. She will have to forfeit 20% of her purse.
Here are the full UFC 248 weigh in results:
PPV Main Card (10pm)
- 185lbs: Israel Adesanya (184.5) vs Yoel Romero (185)
- W115lbs: Weili Zhang (115) vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk (115)
- 155lbs: Beneil Dariush (156) vs Drakkar Klose (156)
- 170lbs: Li Jingliang (171) vs Neil Magny (171)
- 170lbs: Max Griffin (170.5) vs Alex Oliveira (171)
- 135lbs: Sean O’Malley (135.5) vs Jose Quinonez (135.5)
- 155lbs: Austin Hubbard (154.5) vs Mark Madsen (156)
- 185lbs: Saparbek Safarov (186) vs Rodolfo Vieira (186)
- 185lbs: Gerald Meerschaert (185) vs Deron Winn (185.5)
Fight Pass Prelims (6:30pm)
- W115lbs: Polyana Viana (116) vs Emily Whitmire (117.5)*
- 145lbs: Jamall Emmers (145.5) vs Giga Chikadze (146)
- 135lbs: Danaa Batgerel (136) vs Guido Cannetti (135.5)