Here are the full results from the UFC on ESPN+ 28 weigh ins for the event taking place tomorrow in Brasilia, Brazil.
Headliner Kevin Lee missed weight for his 155lbs fight as he came in at 158,5lbs. Lee will be fined 20% of his purse and the fight will go on as Oliveira made weight at the 156lbs limit.
Everybody else was able to make weight.
Here are the full UFC Brasilia weigh in results:
Main Card (6pm)
- 155lbs: Kevin Lee (158.5)* vs Charles Oliveira (156)
- 170lbs: Gilbert Burns (170.5) vs Demian Maia (170.5)
- 155lbs: Damir Hadzovic (155) vs Renato Moicano (155.5)
- 205lbs: Nikita Krylov (206) vs Johnny Walker (206)
- 155lbs: John Makdessi (155) vs Francisco Trinaldo (156)
- 125lbs: Jussier Formiga (126) vs Brandon Moreno (126)
- W115lbs: Randa Markos (116) vs Amanda Ribas (115.5)
- 170lbs: Aleksei Kunchenko (170) vs Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos (171)
- 135lbs: Enrique Barzola (136) vs Rani Yahya (136)
Fight Pass Prelims (3pm)
- W125lbs: Maryna Moroz (126) vs Mayra Bueno Silva (126)
- 125lbs: David Dvorak (126) vs Bruno Silva (125.5)
- W135lbs: Veronica Macedo (135.5) vs Bea Malecki (136)