UFC Rio Rancho weigh in results
Here are the full results for the UFC on ESPN+ 25 event taking place on February 15 in Rio Rancho, New Mexico.
Everybody but one made weight as Ray Borg came in at 128lbs for his Flyweight bout against Rogerio Bontorin. It’s far from the first time Ray Borg has missed weight for a fight as he even missed weight at 135lbs. He even went to say that he would retire if he ever missed weight again, but it looks like retirement is not in his plan here today. He will have to forfeit 30% of his purse.
The headliner Corey Anderson and Jan Blachowicz made weight without issues.
Here are the full UFC Rio Rancho weigh in results:
Main Card (8pm)
- 205lbs: Corey Anderson (205) vs Jan Blachowicz (206)
- 170lbs: Michel Pereira (170) vs Diego Sanchez (171)
- W125lbs: Mara Romero Borella (125) vs Montana De La Rosa (126)
- 155lbs: Kazula Vargas (156) vs Brok Weaver (156)
- 125lbs: Rogerio Bontorin (126) vs Ray Borg (128)**
- 155lbs: Yancy Medeiros (155) vs Lando Vannata (156)
- 170lbs: Tim Means (171) vs Daniel Rodriguez (171)
- 135lbs: John Dodson (133.5) vs Nathaniel Wood (136)
- 155lbs: Scott Holtzman (156) vs Jim Miller (156)
- 205lbs: Devin Clark (205) vs Dequan Townsend (202)
Fight Pass Prelims (5pm)
- 135lbs: Merab Dvalishvili (136) vs Casey Kenney (135.5)
- W135lbs: Macy Chiasson (135) vs Shanna Young (134)
- 125lbs: Mark De La Rosa (126) vs Raulian Paiva (126)