UFC Vancouver weigh in results
Here are the full results for the weigh in of the UFC on ESPN+ 16 card taking place at the Rogers Arena in Vancouver, BC on September 14, 2019.
The fighters had between noon at 2pm to make weight for their bouts. The headliners Donald Cerrone and Justin Gaethje made weight without any problem.
Michel Pereira missed the 171lbs limit on his first attempt. He was given an extra hour to make weight but elected to stop cutting. He will forfeit 20% of his purse to Tristan Connelly.
- 155lbs: Donald Cerrone (155.5) vs Justin Gaethje (155.5)
- 205lbs: Nikita Krylov (205.5) vs Glover Teixeira (204.5)
- 265lbs: Todd Duffee (244.5) vs Jeff Hughes (251)
- 170lbs: Tristan Connelly (169.5) vs Michel Pereira (172)*
- 185lbs: Uriah Hall (184) vs Antonio Carlos Junior (185.5)
- 205lbs: Misha Cirkunov (205.5) vs Jim Crute (205)
- 265lbs: Augusto Sakai (258) vs Marcin Tybura (257.5)
- 135lbs: Miles Johns (135.5) vs Cole Smith (135)
- 135lbs: Hunter Azure (135.5) vs Brad Katona (135)
- 145lbs: Jordan Griffin (145) vs Chas Skelly (146)
Fight Pass Prelims
- 135lbs: Ryan MacDonald (135.5) vs Louis Smolka (135.5)
- 155lbs: Austin Hubbard (156) vs Kyle Prepolec (155)